Dossy wrote:
On 2003.07.31, Wojciech Kocjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It works faster than nsmysql, at least for me... The main problem is
date/time/datetime... Yuck.

Not to get all defensive, but are you saying the nssqlite driver is
faster than the nsmysql driver, or that SQLite is faster than MySQL for
what you're doing?

No no no. I'm saying that SQLite is faster than mySQL. However, I did speed the driver up by some percentage (before that, SQLite+nssqlite it was comparable to mySQL+nsmysql :-).

If the driver itself is faster, I'm curious how you did it.  If SQLite
is faster than MySQL for the operations you're interested in, well,
that's not too surprising ...

I'd have to do some heavy load testing to get some better idea whether it makes sense to use SQLite... Has anyone done it?

--
WK

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/