BNA doesn't use Internal Redirects in our code base.  We didn't like the
log behavior.  Your proposal to change the log behavior is an idea that I
agree with.  Are you intending the 404 to appear in the log and then
execute the redirect page?

I agree with your thoughts on overriding all response codes, but it is a
feature that we don't really need given the way we build our code.  If it
is as much hassle as your comments suggest, is it worth the effort?

/pgw

Dossy Shiobara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote