On 2005.02.11, Tom Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My Config file contains:
> #
> # Server url, Proxy & Redirects
> ns_section "ns/server/${server}/redirects"
> ns_param   404 "global/file-not-found.tcl"
> ns_param   500 "global/server-error.tcl"

And, presumably, you have enabletclpages = true.

If you configure the internal redirects to plain .html pages, and they
get served through fastpath, you'll notice that the status code returned
will be 200 OK (as long as the .html exists where you say it does).

What I'm suggesting is that the original status code should be preserved
in the case where the response is coming from an internal redirect.
Perhaps only those that are routed to fastpath and/or ADP, since Tcl
pages must specify their status code when doing ns_return/etc.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]