Hi,

I fixed this bug 6 months ago.  There's a patch on SourceForge:

"Invalid response status logged for custom redirects"
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1013752&group_id=3152&atid=103152

You may also be interested in this related patch which alows a custom
redirect handler to know the original URL as sent by the browser and
act accordingly:

"ns_conn seturl newUrl"
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1013672&group_id=3152&atid=353152