On 2007.10.01, Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And just where is Gustaf SUPPOSED to add docs for
> his new feature anyway?

I will try to update doc/ns_conn.n soon and include the two new ns_conn
subcommands that Gustaf's patch adds.

> And AOLserver should probably be changed somtime to always use and
> ship with the Tcl Thread package anyway.

I'm not sure I agree with this.  Not right now, anyway.  But, this is a
conversation that I want to defer until I've had sufficient time to
think about it carefully.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/