From an OpenACS users point of view who is also working closely with ]po[, probably the major reason for AOLserver installations nowadays, I just want this to work and easy to install. I assume the module will also work on the Windows Version? I furthermore assume the module does not have an performance impact in comparison to the extension of ns_conn? Last but not least, what code do we have to rewrite or is the module providing the two extensions to ns_conn?

I am just asking because in the end it might be just easier for us to continue patching the AOLserver as we do anyway at the moment (http:// www.cognovis.de/developer/en/aolserver_install).

Malte

Personally I don't think it has officially become part of core, neither API has ever been released, unless you consider a cvs commit as released code, AOLserver has never had these API, why not move both of them to a module
_before_ we have to warn anyone.

Please note that I have never even suggested to not accept the code, just how, and I have done _all the work_ of writing a module. If the bar for accepting
code is simply that, the module version should qualify.

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.