On 10/2/07, Tom Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ... it would be nice if new code followed AOLserver coding norms. Maybe
> you can get naviserver to take out their code. The module I wrote at least
> compiled against their server...

You're using symbols declared in nsd/nsd.h, which is private to the
server and not installed by default.  Things in here change regularly.

You're asking for trouble...

> ...but nsd doesn't run on my 64bit laptop:
>
> [02/Oct/2007:10:37:45][6858.690331232][-main-] Fatal: NsTclInitObjs:
> sizeof(int) < sizeof(long)
> Aborted

That's *really* old code you're running...

...which is our fault for not making a release.  Sorry.

You'll have more joy running cvs head and reporting bugs on the mailing list:

  http://naviserver.sourceforge.net/w/Mailing_Lists