From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: For those who say, "ARR not living up to his standards"
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 23 November, 2008, 8:58 PM

            What would ARR think if he heard you say this?  Why would he

intentionally create sub-quality work?  Maybe ARR wanted to create

light numbers on purpose.  Not each and every song he makes has to be

a masterpiece, but I think that's the general expectation among many.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Jahanzeb Farooq"