Hang in there....Slumdog, Connections, Delhi 6, Blue are next up.  If
you don't like one album, one to the next!  I am enjoying Ghajini a
lot despite it sounding like an ordinary album in parts, whatever that
means!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, jemsheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> He has composed light numbers with his presence..,but we dont want
to see ARR composing in style of other ordinary composers.

> Bcoz he is extraordinary in all the way.
> Thatswhy gajini is geting such worst reviews all over the place..
>
> if u take the songs,
> Kaise mujhe and Behka has Rahman's signature in places and Guzarish
humming is special.what else is there in this album.