Where is this Crystal report residing?
If it is associated with an active link, save the report and all the
parameters for the AL and then delete the active link and make a new one.
Do you have Crystal reports (full version) installed on your PC?
If so can you open that report you saved from the active link in it?
If you can resave it.
On a new active link select the report, and try to launch it again.

When you deleted everything Remedy did the include the whole folder
structure?  Did you check the registry for any entries?

If you can perform the operation on another PC it has to be something that
is resident on yours.

Once you reloaded everything did you go to control panel and do the odbc
config again.  Interesting ... did it originally delete from there when you
removed all the remedy appls?

Can you connect to your remedy database via Excel?

Susan