-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 3:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Report Error

**
Well ... since administrators are 'all powerful' it does seem odd.  Make
another account for yourself and try that one.  If it works, delete the
old one and use the one that works.  There must be something different
but without being there it's really hard to troubleshoot something that
is probably simple.  And no, please don't send any logfiles !

Susan