-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mikhail
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 9:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Report Error

I'm working with Derek on this problem. We tried recreating this
problem on someone else's computer, and it worked just fine. Now with
that given, along with the error stating "An error occurred while
generating the Crystal report - Logon failed. (ARERR 1904).", tells me
that the problem must be in the client-side, probably some iffy dll's
or something. I tried uninstalling EVERYTHING on my computer that is
related to Remedy (user, admin, migrator, alert), then reinstalled
everything again  (v7.0.01 patch 001), but I still get that error.
Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Mikhail