Date:    Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:17:44 -0400
From:    Leigh Gruber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Submitter Mode - Locked ...Brute force?

Good Morning Listers,

We have an existing system operating with the Submitter Mode set to
Changeable.   This system has around 750 forms with a mix of Remedy and
home grown applications.  We need to change submitter mode to Locked so
we can host another custom application which must run in Submitter Mode
Locked.

I have 3 questions!

1. Is there any way, other than ones that require "brute force", to
determine if the original system has workflow that modifies the
submitter field?  I have set the development box to Submitter Mode
locked and tried some very limited record modification, but I don't have
any testing resources available.

<snip>

I would appreciate any words of wisdom you might have for me.

Many thanks,

Leigh Gruber