  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Anderson, Douglas W.
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:54 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Submitter Mode - Locked ...Brute force?

  **

  Hi Leigh,

  You ought to be able to determine whether workflow modifies a Submitter
field's contents by querying the ARS database.

  Run SQL queries against the filter_set, filter_push, actlink_set, and
actlink_push tables to see whether fieldId 2 (Submitter) is the object of
any set-field or push-field actions. The escalation actions are stored along
with the filter actions, so you'll get 2-for-one there.

  That would not catch any direct-SQL modifications to Submitter, but I am
not certain that having submitter mode = locked prevents those anyway.

  HTH,
  Doug Anderson
  Mayo Clinic
  Rochester, MN

  Opinions expressed are necessarily mine, not necessarily those of the Mayo
Foundation.