ARInside might be able to help

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leigh Gruber
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Submitter Mode - Locked ...Brute force?

**

Doug,

I completely forgot about possible DIRECT SQL commands.  I'll add them to my
list of things to check.

Also I'll take a look at the filter_set.. tables too.  I know there are many
push actions which create new records.  They aren't a problem, but sorting
out the new record push actions from any that might attempt to update an
existing record is my concern.

Thanks

Leigh

  _____