________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Submitter Mode - Locked ...Brute force?

I do not think it would catch Direct SQL commands as an SQL statement in
a Direct SQL command is not evaluated by the ARS before its passed to
the DB for execution. You could pretty much type Hello and pass that to
SQL and it would error only at the time of execution.

However if you try to change the submitter value using Direct SQL, the
database server would not return a valid SQL statement as an error and
hence I am pretty certain it would execute..

Whether you are or not ALLOWED to do that without breaking a license
agreement, I am not certain.

Joe