  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Pulsen
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITIL Remedy

** There seems to be a smoldering issue here.

In previous versions, you could customize the dickens out of the ootb
applications (To fit your business needs).

However now with ITSM 7, customization is a four letter word.

You are allowed to configure it, but if want to customize it you are
breaking BMC's rules.

It seems like there is a line being drawn in the sand between the AR Server
application developers and the ITSM implementers.

Is this thread now really about ITIL and ITSM?

Just a reminder, this is the direction BMC is making with it's product line.
You may like it, you may hate it, either way it's a product we have to
support.

Kathy,

Was your question answered to your satisfaction?

Kevin P.

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H
DtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>  it now. __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: