The release notes text file says:

Task Template version 3 Installer Release Notes

Date: May 8, 2008

I was not aware of a version 2. They also list a half dozen outstanding
defects in the patch, or with its effect on Change Management templates.
There is an updated Installation Guide in the zip file.

It does look like they finally have it setup to be run as a hotfix AFTER
you run one of the full ITSM patches (004 to 007).  I had to manually
reinstall it after patch 007 for production, where it had been added to
a new install of patch 006.

BTW, they have already logged several defects, provided workarounds, or
attempted to explain away issues with patch 9004 that I reported at the
end of May.  We'll see how long it takes to get THAT patch ready for
prime time.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/