They are part of the group - this is why I didn't understand why the
ticket would not show up in the management console.  As well it seems
in 6.3 they don't have "Member" and "Associate Member" like they do in
ITSM 7.  Because Manager's may want to see all the tickets, but don't
want to be part of the group.