-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra H CTR OSD-CIO
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 6.0 Survey form opens blank (U)

UNCLASSIFIED

ARS 6.0
Help Desk 5.5
Windows 2003 SQL 2000
Mid-Tier 6

I have an URL to open the Survey for the responder.  The Survey opens
but the form is blank. If I open the Survey using the Requester Console
(web or WUT), the Survey was created and the fields have the appropriate
values.

So, instead of opening the Survey form, I created a URL to open the
RR:SurveyResponseDialog. This form opens but is blank as well.

Here are the URLs I created.

<http://webserver/arsys/apps/default/arserver/arforms/SHRSurvey_webReque
st
er.jsp?&form=SHR:Survey&view=Requester&server=bpremedy.ds.dss.mil&qual=%
27
230000007%3D%%22$Case ID+$%22&username=$Web_Login$&pwd=>

<http://webserver/arsys/apps/default/arserver/arforms/RRSurveyResponseDi
al
og_SurveyResponse.jsp?&form=RR:SurveyResponseDialog&server=arserver&user
na
me=$Web_Login$&pwd=>

Help anyone?

Sandra Hennigan