Last time I looked into this issue, there was no good answer, so we ended up
taking the less elegant, but more exepdient route.  We added a filter to the
AR System Email Message form, to update the URL.  There are
probably situations/configurations where this wouldn't work, but we haven't
had any problems.

Fire on: Submit and Modify
Exec Order: 400
Run if:  'Plain Text Body' LIKE  "%&server=%.domain.com&%"
Action 1:  Set Fields:
                       Plain Text Body = REPLACE($Plain Text Body$, (
"&server=" + $SERVER$) +  "&", ( "&server=" + REPLACE($SERVER$,  ".
domain.com",  "")) +  "&")

The Set Fields is a little more complicated than necessary so that we can
move the code between servers and not have to change it.

Hopefully that helps,
Thad

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS <cparg...@lhs.org