Sorry….wrong filter name  ☺

INT:CHGFND:CLN:DelCHGAttach_500_PATC

Ryan.

From: Downing, Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE: Attachments Vanishing

Hi Christie,

Try looking into the following:

The cleanup escalation fires OOTB at 12:05 am daily --> Escalation name =
SYS:CLN:TA@00:05-StartCleanUp

This will trigger the following filter --> INT:CHGFND:CLN:DelCHGAssc_500_PCHA

[cid:image001.png@01CE8886.261F8C40]

Check the CHG Attachments form and see what the value of the Status is in
conjunction with the dates….the retention period for the CHG Attachments is 24
hours..

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ryan.