--- I've tried posting this a couple times, so here's a breif version...

I got stopped yesterday on the BW with the bike around 10:15 after
eating at the tides.

The special officer was nice and said that it was at their discretion,
as kids were causing problems popping wheelies and running into people
and there were some injuries.

The other couple said there were no signs coming in from OG, and he
said he bring this up and see signs are posted at the OG side.

The AP Peddlar did have s for sale sign in the store for $200k.
A great concept, we need a bike lane that extends all the wa to
Manasquan that runs along Ocean Ave.

Nothing beat a ride along the Ocean. To the Peddler we ride down the LB
oceanfront.

I guess the fear of riding the BW at night is gone. Always thought
you'd get jumped.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM