i for one am glad that it has been slow going, this way you have a
better chance of getting it right...i think what we are going to get,
and what we would have gotten 4 years ago are two different things..i
am looking at the fact that there is a new boardwalk, new shops on it,
life down there now...the beaches in asbury had the best year in over
20 years this year (did you go to the guitarbque this past summer)...

with new roads and sidewalks, this place is going to look amazing by
next summer...will it be done? no...dan you have proven over and over
that you were nowhere near asbury park 10 years ago..i cant wait till
they roll right over that piece of shit cockroach hooker-attraction
deli on kingsly...oh that will be a happy day...