no the hooker deli has kept asbury down for a long time...

my point was that you were not here to see what asbury looked like 10
years ago...i am very happy that you keep your property nice, if
everyone took pride in that also, asbury would be a much better
place...pride is important...do you think that your constant
grumbling about the council and the partners really helps? take it it
from someone who has been around, could things be better? yes...are
they much better than they were 5 years ago? HELL YES....thats what
im saying...