--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i for one am glad that it has been slow going, this way you have a
> better chance of getting it right...i think what we are going to
get,
> and what we would have gotten 4 years ago are two different
things..i
> am looking at the fact that there is a new boardwalk, new shops on
it,
> life down there now...the beaches in asbury had the best year in
over
> 20 years this year (did you go to the guitarbque this past
summer)...

Well, you obviously are at odds within even Bruno, Loffredo and
Sanders as to the pace.

> with new roads and sidewalks, this place is going to look amazing
by
> next summer...will it be done? no...dan you have proven over and
over
> that you were nowhere near asbury park 10 years ago

I'm here now. I have less blood on my hands than you. Maybe if I
were here for years I'd be a slumlord. I bet I could make a fortune
filling my house with Sect 8. How about a soup kitchen or shelter?
Hmm, maybe I should seek out some religious organization to help the
homeless.

My intentions are real bad. I pay tons of money to use my house on
weekends. I pay people to make sure my grass is cut and litter is
picked up. Boy, I suck.

If new people didn't come into this town over the past decade you
would have even less than there is now. You don't have to thank the
newcomers, it is our pleasure. And much goes to the old business
owners who hung in there and the new ones taking a chance. You have
places like the WB doing what Partners can't.

>..i cant wait till
> they roll right over that piece of shit cockroach hooker-
attraction
> deli on kingsly...oh that will be a happy day...

You are a very sad person. Your attitude is what has kept AP down so
long.