Sounds better than what we have and I say, KEEP, the 1%, if it works!
I know Conti, too!  He was an excellent Football Coach at AP, for
years!  He knew me, from my Pop Warner days.  On Thanksgiving Day, I'd
take one boy from Asbury and 1 from Neptune, to the L&M Diner, on the
Circle.  All of the coaches from Ocean TWP., were there, also.  It was
to teach, Sportsmanship!  For me, Football, was "just a game"!  For
the kids?  It was "bragging rights"!  I did this from 1977 through
1989.  My last child graduated, June, 1989 and I moved on.  The kids
who were the recipients, never forgot and they became "friends for
life" and found out that Neptune and Asbury Park, are ONE and the
SAME!  I'm glad that I had the opportunity to spend time with these
great athletes, who were just, kids!
I wish these adults, would be half, of what these kids, were and are!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM