Hello  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
In reference to your  comment:

Mario you are starting to creep me out  again. When you went on a weird binge
about me last year I wondered aloud on  this board if you were someone I
should be concerned about as a dangerous  stalker.

Today you again make clear you save many things about me.  Either that or you
memorize everything I say, which is scarier.

Are you  planning on writing a book about me or are you really just an
obsessed fan  that I should look over my shoulder for?

I don't have to save anything. Everything is in this group's message  archives

Whenever someone says something that counters your pronouncements,   you move
into the mode=== you hate me, you're stalking me, get out of your  pajamas,
read a book. you must be a tenured teacher, your poor students, Punk,  ad
infinitum.  All to change the subject.  (Remember your comment on  Restore
Radio
when Dan called to ask you a question?  You responded on  air---Oh he's a
liberal who doesn't like me.

Hinge said he was concerned about the overlapping of religion and  government
happening here; you responded that we ARE a religious country.   That's true
statistically; but I made the point that countries with "devout"  religious
citizens doesn't preclude their succumbing to brutal  dictatorships.  I never
claimed that Hitler was a holy man as you suggested  I did.

Silly stuff.  Are you embarrassed when your "facts" turn out to be not  so
definitive.  You could have, for instance replied, if you even botered  to
check
the Pallone votes I posted, you might simply have acknowledged simply  that
our priorites for our elected officials are different.

I don't know you, never met you.  What I do dislike is Orwellian
manipluation of information; That is what I find SCARY. I care about fair and
balanced
info in all the media.  I studied under the best about media  literacy,
research, and logic; 18+ years of Catholic schooling.

Call the cops, or the gestapo, if you like.

I did not bring up Coultor, or Hillary, or Pallone, or religion....you  did.

Your prez says our troops are fighting, dying, and being mutilated in Iraq
to protect our freedoms. I presume Freedom of Speech is still one of them.

Subj: Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: It's Long but I have to - Tommy  D  Date:
3/8/2007 4:00:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

Mario you are starting to creep me out again. When you went on a
weird  binge about me last year I wondered aloud on this board if you
were someone  I should be concerned about as a dangerous stalker.

Today you again make  clear you save many things about me. Either
that or you memorize everything  I say, which is scarier.

Are you planning on writing a book about me or  are you really just
an obsessed fan that I should look over my shoulder  for?

Chapman?
Hinckly?

I may have to call the cops.

---  In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Mari

> Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> In  reference to your comment to justified:
>
> You have all the time  you need my friend. Washington, Madison,
Adams,
> Jefferson, Franklin  other founding fathers were not avid church
> goers. And what makes a  book historical? Age or authorship?
>
> Bet he comes up with books  by the likes of Rush or Hannity or
Coulter.

http://www.aol.com.