Mario I think Jack can attest to the fact that I have not had a bad
time with anyone on this board in quite sometime.  In fact, since
you left last time.

Now you're back, and again each of your posts have to be laced with
your allegagtions of shortcomings of me personally.  So of course we
argue.

It says alot that I've had nothing but nice, polite discussion with
all here but you.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> In reference to your  comment:
>

> Mario you are starting to creep me out  again. When you went on a
weird binge
> about me last year I wondered aloud on  this board if you were
someone I
> should be concerned about as a dangerous  stalker.
>
> Today you again make clear you save many things about me.  Either
that or you
> memorize everything I say, which is scarier.
>
> Are you  planning on writing a book about me or are you really
just an
> obsessed fan  that I should look over my shoulder for?
>

> I don't have to save anything. Everything is in this group's
message  archives

> Whenever someone says something that counters your
pronouncements,   you move
> into the mode=== you hate me, you're stalking me, get out of your
pajamas,
> read a book. you must be a tenured teacher, your poor students,
Punk,  ad
> infinitum.  All to change the subject.  (Remember your comment on
Restore Radio
> when Dan called to ask you a question?  You responded on  air---Oh
he's a
> liberal who doesn't like me.
>
> Hinge said he was concerned about the overlapping of religion and
government
> happening here; you responded that we ARE a religious country.
That's true
> statistically; but I made the point that countries with "devout"
religious
> citizens doesn't preclude their succumbing to brutal
dictatorships.  I never
> claimed that Hitler was a holy man as you suggested  I did.
>
> Silly stuff.  Are you embarrassed when your "facts" turn out to be
not  so
> definitive.  You could have, for instance replied, if you even
botered  to check
> the Pallone votes I posted, you might simply have acknowledged
simply  that
> our priorites for our elected officials are different.
>
> I don't know you, never met you.  What I do dislike is Orwellian
> manipluation of information; That is what I find SCARY. I care
about fair and  balanced
> info in all the media.  I studied under the best about media
literacy,
> research, and logic; 18+ years of Catholic schooling.
>
> Call the cops, or the gestapo, if you like.
>
> I did not bring up Coultor, or Hillary, or Pallone, or
religion....you  did.

> Your prez says our troops are fighting, dying, and being mutilated
in Iraq
> to protect our freedoms. I presume Freedom of Speech is still one
of them.

Tommy  D  Date:
> 3/8/2007 4:00:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM