1. The chamber of commerce is "owned" by the pompous upper echelon that
is attempting to rape AP. As a merchant, you can pay your $125 for the
right to be ignored by these high brow snobs.

2. Y'all can play down the crime all you want in the media; but it's
getting worse. Once WHITEY gets gunned down on the boardwalk
(particularly a NEW whitey with an esteemed condo on the water); it's
all over. You know it, and I know it.

3. Everyone that I speak to in those "towns with money" (paraphrase),
surrounding AP, are convinced that it's never coming back. AP is a
constant reminder of corruption and crime; and a black mark on Monmouth
county, and NJ. An embarrasment. They don't let their kids GO to AP; as
no one should. They have real class. Not this neuvo-riche pompous
attitude driven soley by greed fueling those at the top of the food
chain in AP.

irrelevant question:

Who are we looking to attract now that the gays are leaving, families?
OK. What's the plan tomorrow? To change the plan?

SOME PLACES ARE SIMPLY BETTER LEFT BRIAR PATCHES