There are lots of smart people who can both quote Isaiah and innovate
ways to end, rather than enable, homelessness.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

but thats not what Is was saying, nor Jesus.

Jesus did however say, "The Poor you will have with you always..."

For all I know they may be on the planet just to test faith.

I asked what Stand Up Asbury spent in litigating against Market Street
Mission.  I guess you will not answer that question?

Let's just say we agree that MSM is inefficient.  Tell me who would you
select to take over the shelter in Asbury Park, at that location and
why?

Kevin B