OK you agree it's inefficient.  and  you said, "OK: You are quoting one
official you has testified "his opinion" not substaniated facts.  [>
Morristown Police Chief Pete Demnitz ...said sometimes  police feel the
mission is not being truthful ]

So it's inefficient AND at least you acknowledge the police chief.  But
unsubstantiated?  Check his police blotters.
Tell me who would you select to take over the shelter in Asbury Park,
at that location and why?

I NEVER AGREED, I SAID "LET'S JUST SAY, (FOR ARGUEMENTS SAKE) SEE YOU
ARE TWISTING WORDS HERE.  I WAS DRAWING AN ILLUSTRATION TO SOLICITE
FROM YOU A BETTER AGENT OR AGENCY TO TAKE OVER, PRESUMING MSM IS
INEFFICIENT.

THE POLICE CHIEF SAID: "FEELS" FEELING SOMETHING IS NOT EVIDENCE.

A totally different question.  City planners, council, chamber of
commerce, residents, the courst et al. can evaluate what will most
benefit our city and our own indigent.

THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER.  IT'S DEFLECTION!

Your issues are with Long Branch.  Why keep inviting Asbury residents
to join your causes?  Can't you get enough takers in your own domain?

SEE NOW THE ABOVE IS A CHEAP SHOT!  I WAS HAVING A HEALTHY DIALOGUE
FROM MY END, AS FAR AS LONG BRANCH AND THE LIGHTHOUSE ARE CONCERNED.
WHY DON'T YOU READ THE BRIEF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SUBMITTED TO THE
FEDERAL APPEALS COURT IN PHILLY.

A COPY OF IT IS ON FILE ON MY YAHOO AREA.
PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY USING CAPS TO DISTINGUISH WHAT WAS IN YOUR POST
AND MY RESPONSES.

kb