From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 5:48 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

In a message dated 9/11/2007 5:05:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

I believe one of the worst things to happen in my lifetime was NAFTA which I
blame Clinton for.?

Most liberals or at least labor unions did also.?? Clinton's wing of the
Democratic Party was quite moderate on?economic and trade issues: The
Democratic Leadership group.

?

I admit I lean liberal on a lot of issues and conservative on others.? Kinda
sounds independent to me.?

Goldwater came out for gay rights; Lester Maddox late in life apologized for
his opposition to the MLK Civil Rights movement;? Wm. F. Buckley, father of
modern conservatism, favors the?legalization of drugs which now called
illicit;?Hagel and other Republicans oppose Bush's handling of the war.? No
need to admit.? Anyone who understands politics knows the continuum of
political views on various issues

?

To really find out what label applies to you, try this site.? You answer a
series of questions; then your views are charted on a graph with not the simple
continuum, but with a sophisticated graph, with both horizontal and vertical
(forgot what they're called.)

?But I guess because I don't worship at the altar of guys like Rush Limbaugh I
would be considered a liberal.? ?I love those guys.? "Dittoheads" -- they
proudly say they're a ditto head and then say the other side doesn't have a
brain.? Amazing!

Dittoheads are our era's version of the herd animals in Animal Farm:? no
understanding, just bleating of slogans to out-shout dissenters:? "Four legs
good!? Two Legs bad!"? "Love it or Leave it."? "These Colors don't Run," "USA!
USA! USA!" et al.

http://mail.aol.com