Alright Kevin - here's an issue related to a discussion we had a couple
of weeks ago that you appear to have skirted several times despite my
asking you very directly.  You have been extremely critical of anyone
who questions our commander in chief on Iraq - essentially saying it is
wrong to question the CIC when our people are in harms way.  So this is
the fourth time I've asked you the same question...  When we were in
harms way in the balkans, did you also support our then President
Clinton as aggressively as you are now supporting Bush?

Let's see if you can avoid skirting the issue.  I'm sure the previous
times I've asked you just forgot to respond.