--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well their definition of "liberal" is as I believe it to be as well.
>

> Liberal -- Unprejudiced, open-minded; respectful of individual
> rights  and freedoms

this is not a liberal attribute, the liberal is respectful of no
individual, they are a group is more important than one.  They are in
favor of large government, and government doing everything.  School
systems are the biggest contribution the liberal mind set has given
New Jersey.  The reason why schools cost so much to run is because
they act as school, social services, parent, food program, etc etc
etc.

Conservatives, desire small government, and individual rights and
individual economic development.  This is why they are closely
related to the Libertarians.

Unlike the puppy, where liberal is a pup that eats all day and poops
everywhere.  A conservative pup eats on a schedule and poops outdoors
on a schedule as well.

KB