--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rogerpoulard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If you don't think the county is doing enough, there is an >election
in
> November.
>
> If Trenton isn't doing enough to help fix your problems, there is >an
> election in November.
>
> So if you are so frustrated in how your elected officials are
>working
> to fix these problems in your city - it would make sense to vote for
> some different representation.

So because the County and State are sending people here, we should
take that out on our AP representatives?

If a burgler kept robbing your house, whose more at fault, the burgler
or your locksmith?

Blame the burgler.

The AP representatives are fighting back, as we just saw with the
zoning board decision to not let JSRM open the other night.