Could that meeting be the first step to use
> emminent domain AGAINST the Partners and to allow MM to take it all
> over by themselves?
>
> Just a thought - and a question for all of you to ponder.
>
> Glenn

I said this a couple years ago. I called it "reverse eminent domain".

At least take phase II and III of Wesley Grove, remove the
redevelopment zone that covers homes east of kingsley which will
enable owners to work on their own properties or remove the "cloud".
Take the pony block, the lot behind empress, 3rd ave block.... take it
and resell it to INDIVIDUAL, national developers.

Reverse eminent domain.

There's an excellent recent court decision to support this today. It's
called KELO.

Kelo - while an area might look good or not be "blighted", there is a
better public good that will produce more taxes and better the life of
the local residents.

Get rid of the council except 1. New attorneys. New life. Time to use
KELO as the court wants it to be used.