Jack,
Today, I went past the park, slooowly and I thought it was a disgrace!

Not a light to be found!  The plants?  GONE!  Not many people in the
park, due to the weather, but it looks neglected!  NO, it isn't YOU!
What in the world is going on over there?

But this town has cajones, for a "dog and pony" show, but not a
sheckle, for a light, in what could be, a pretty, town square!
SAD!  Where are the priorities?  I can hear out of towners, "Asbury
can't fix its' infrastructure, but has tons of money, (from the
state), for EVERYTHING else!"  Your TAX dollars at work!