You've cut and pasted from a myriad of sites as evidenced by the  misspelling
you failed to spot after pasting.

In a message dated 12/27/2007 6:48:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You  can't be fair even for a minute. I changed the debate!?
The subject was  Pinch rooting for the enemy to kill an American
soldier    You counter with the Pope and Nazis.
I'll ask again - I changed the  debate?!
The subject was global warming which through your game of Gowhackanoggin
wound up accusing some of treason, another of your smears.

I  believe it is you that changed the debate. You won't admit  it.
Because it's not true.  The Pope was analogy and a warning  about using
statements, out of context, to prove a point.

You'll  cut and paste an bunch of stuff from the net,
You pasted that 1971 quote from the right wing blogoshere.

topi  (that no one will read),
That may be, but it's on the record to point out how shallow your
observations are.  If you don't read it, that gives the lie to your saying  you
always
read both sides then make up your mind.

Because that's what "Internet tough guys" do.
I don't affect the Macho tough guy here.  That's your schtick.

I'm just well-informed, and when it suits me, I assert my American right to
speak out.  But I also respect the responsibility to be informed about what
I'm saying.

If I don't always respond, that's because I would need a full time staff to
keep up with overstatements, ad hominems, strawmen, and a panoply of
distractions.