You wouldn't have written this, if you had visited New Orleans.  There
IS no parallel to the tragedy there and the situation here!  NONE at
all!  After almost 3 years, they are still finding bodies, people are
still displaced.  Like slavery, the residents were given ONE-way
tickets out and are unable to return on their own.  Would you, with
the toxic, poisonous trailers, they were issued?  No, you have no idea!

Their culture, food and way of life has been altered permanently!  If
I wanted to move back, unless I own property, I'd have to be Angeline
Jolie, to move back!  Whites are being cheated out of their property,
as well as Blacks, whose property was inherited.  Public Housing was
demolished, rather than reopened and those buildings were structurally
sound.  Stick to Asbury Park, which is the equivalent to one
neighborhood, there!

Jazz is but ONE thing, Blacks gave to America.  Pride in one's self,
is the other.  A Catholic City, where even the Jews are Catholic, as
everyone there practices Catholicism, whether they want to or not and
yet, the government told New Orleans to "go to hell"!  You have no
idea!  It is still the most European City in the Western Hemisphere.

<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2005/09/07/worldviews.\

<http://www.publications.villanova.edu/Concept/2007/07_papers_html/Goldb\