>From what I have seen in other places the common thread is that they
are developers, not good neighbors. The best developments are when
the local community keeps a tight leash (control) on whats being done.

There have been many comments here about accountability and process.
Its quite a long mess in the making from what I gather in reading the
old posts.

I was not prepared to be so disappointed when finally visiting. I
thought everything was done and done well after all these years. I
still dont understand how some can say its only been a year or so.
The record here says otherwise.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let's not forget that point that MM chose not to be good neighbors
to the Empress with
> the 1st Ave pavilion also. They've pretty much destroyed the view
of all the ocean side
> rooms now. This could've been totally avoided if they chose to
build up one of the other
> pavilions in the same way, such as the one they are needlessly
occupying.