--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dapawprint" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Get ready, I just returned home from Asbury Park and I have comments!
>
> Let's start with Parking!

All your concerns about the pay stations are true and could be looked at. I had
the same
"problem" with the low slot to insert the bills and tried to stick it in the
wrong place (...)
I'd take a guess and figure that these may be handicap accessible.

I've had the same problem with a coke vending machine, with a snack vending
machine
AA06 didn't mean to the letter "A" twice - it meant hit the "AA" button. So I
wound up with a
three musketeers.

So I may do a short term gig to write documentation on how to use a new mp3
device
coming out. Should be interesting.