Sharon I am so sorry about what happened to your dogs.  Your heart must have
broken---I cannot imagine what you must have went through.

Your shepard sounds like he was a very special little man. After all, he sounds
like he had a very good mother.  I totally agree with you that our pets are
like our children.  I cannot tell you how many hard times I have faced whcih
have been overcome with the comfort of my animals.  I cherish each and every
one of them and thank God I have been lucky enough to have them by my side.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:49:59
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: On Asbury....

Sorry Debbie, that I didn't respond about the Yappy hour! I can'thave pets
here, so I sort of by-pass the pet stuff. I also lost 2animals, so I detour
away from having to remember them. Pets are likechildren. They ask so little
and are loyal as hell! The last time Iwas at your place, I sat outside where
all the pets were, loved it,then thought about my 2 lost doggies, that I loved
as much as my kids.I use to cook beef stew and mix it with the dry, for a real
treat.Brown hamburger with seasonings and mix it in with the dry, for
myshepard! He did everything but talked! He was so big the little kidswould
climb on his back and ride him! He sort of ruled our littlecul-de-sac.
Neighbors used to "borrow" him and walk him! TheCommunity Dog! He'd try to
climb onto the school bus to follow myyoungest to her middle school! I've sang
to my dogs, ran with themwhen I was able and acted like a plain old fool!I love
what you do for animals, Debbie and admire you for it. Beingaround pets depress
me, as my last 2 pets were lost to me. Someonestole one and the other was found
dead. I ache, when I think of whatthey went through, so again, I hope you
understand. Authorities seemreluctant to help you as they are only seen as
animals, but to me itwas like losing a relative.Going to go into Convention
Hall Debbie and give it a "once over" onmy own.--- In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Debbie DeLisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> > I
think it is very sad that this group has focused all of their timeand energy on
politics and judgemental comments on Madison Marquetteand the City Council. At
this time in our lives where we are facingan extreme financial crisis we should
be trying to support each otherand surround this board with positive thoughts.
On Monday the AsburyPark Press ran a 2 page article on the Doggy Yappy Hour at
The WonderBar. Not one person from this group mentioned it or took the time
tocomment on it. This is what brings our community together---Positiveevents we
can share with others from our neighborhood and out of town.It is not about
drinking---I don't drink--it is about comraderie andbeing able to share quality
time with a pet who shows unconditionallove. The most important result of this
article was before noon onMonday we had 7 calls for adoptions from as far away
as Pennsylvania.The look in these little one's eyes when they are bundled up
andtaken to a nice warm home is all I need to make me feel that THIS iswhat
life is all about! > > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 8 Oct
2008 04:59:12+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: On Asbury....> > > > good
questions. who DOES run ap? part of me doesn't care. part of medoes.but i DO
care about who is bad mouthing CH. Sharon you go inthere andtell me you think
its 'sorry'. there is nothing sorry aboutthe place. --- In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, 'sharon_b283'<sharon_b283@> wrote:>> Which raises
the point, one MO time; Who runsAsbury Park? I know> that the Council has their
regularly scheduledmeetings, 1st and 3rd> Wednesdays, they do great parades,
sponsorgreat events, are great> people individually, but what was signed awayor
taken over with or> without their permission? Did MM buy theboardwalk and
beach, too?> > Every time I read here that ConventionHall looks 'sorry' inside
it's> doors, I think, 'Where are the CityOfficials' and 'When is anyone> going
to complain about it, where itmatters'? Could someone tell me> where to
complain, officially?> > ---In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, 'wernerapnj'
<wernerapnj@> wrote:> >> >--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, 'Gabrielle Obre'>
><gabrielleobre@> wrote:> > >> > > i never got the problem with
thecontainers...it was a cheap and> > > creative way to quickly put upincome
generating space and gavepeople> > > an opportunity to have asmall biz. you
need to have cash coming in> > > no? i doubt it stoppedanyone from coming here.
whoever complains> > > about them needs toget over their sad ass selves. and i
hopeyou are> > > all as goodlooking as you want everything else to be. i
hopethey are> > > herenext summer.>
They are on property not owned by APartners or MM.> > They pay noproperty tax
on the land or structures.> > They diverted $$$ fromimproving tax paying
pavilions.> > The City needs Tax revenue.> > TheCity (public, public property)
is being abused.> > They are visuallyintrusive in a Historic District.> > > >
Unfortunate that you thinksuch concerns are 'sad assed'.> > > > Werner> >> > >