--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Developer gets stay on Asbury COs
> BY NANCY SHIELDS • COASTAL MONMOUTH BUREAU • NOVEMBER 15, 2008

ok.

F'em.

 >>Madison Marquette also does not want paid parking in the evening
hours next summer.

WHY?? So they can ahrge to valet your car?

ENOUGH is ENOUGH?

And by the way of the last agreement and other "agreements" that are
meaningless... isn't MM/PArtners supposed to reimburse the city the
costs of legal fees and other professionals?? So the city has to go to
court to enforce "an iron-clad agreement" by a "man of his word.."

Lay down and let me walk all over you, because if you don't let me walk
over you then...

THEN WHAT?

Lay 'em on the table and call it.