> Lay 'em on the table and call it.

I suspect (hope) the city will stand pat. I counseled so last year
with regard to the Wesley Grove purchase and the city got its money.
It takes two to tango. We have a right to have metered parking. Lease
all the metered spots to MM for the greater of $500K per annum or 10%
of the parking revenue.  If they want to give it away fro free let
them but we get paid. If it is metered, we can talk about enforcement
for a split of the profit on tickets.