--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oOoOoOo" <mark07...@...> wrote:

> All valid points about CH, but we can't stop there. I guess someone needs to
> bring this all up at the next city council meeting. I guess when we can kiss
> the Asbury Film Festival event at CH goodbye as well since it's closed off
> for their welcoming event.>

CH is not a public space. It belongs to MM now. The passageway is public space
in the form of a public easement. I agree, the passageway should not be closed
off and charge people to enter if that is the case.

> Let's kick out revision theatre from the carousel building as well. They have
> the nerve to charge for tickets to see Tommy in a public space! >

The Carousel House is not public space but belongs to MM. Tommy was wonderful.
I bought tickets to all three shows and I am a supporting member of the
Revision.

> Since we can't please all, I think they should just ban all events on public
> space in Asbury>

Misconstruing. Closing public space for private gain and charging the public to
enter.

>I almost forgot to mention ending gay pride in asbury park. They charged for
>that too and closed public streets for a parade.>

>Get rid of the flea markets at sunset park as well. Bye Bye farmers market. I
>should be able to play kickball in that space at that exact time since my
>taxes go to mowing that lawn. Bye bye Oysterfest, it was fun while it lasted.
>No more Jazz festival either. Whew the list keeps getting bigger and bigger. >

The above do not charge you to walk in public space.