Wi

________________________________
From: denise <denisem...@yahoo.com>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 10:10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Has anyone seen a snow plow yet

Neptune's 4x4  vehicle ems vehicle carrying a critical patient got stuck on my
street we did everything possible to try and get the vehicle dug out to no
avail

neighborhood ended up getting blankets so the  patient could be placed on a
sled

like gurney and pulled three blocks short of 35 to an oem vehicle. ems left the
vehicle returned to have the vehicled pulled out by a private contractor with a
front loader who worked for neither Neptune or AP nothing else has come through
ridge ave. Last year when city personnel started salting/sanding and plowing
when the snow started we weathered the storm-I am fortunate enough to take time
off using personal/vacation days some people are not as fortunate and when they
miss a day they miss pay or could possibly be fired as was the threat to my
neighbor so asking people to wait four days or more after a storm to be patient
the street will soon be plowed??? First two days we rec'd reverse 911 calls
nothing since so this should be exceptable I think not-The State
County,AP,Neptune and surrounding towns slept on this storm,my mom's and
sisters

street not plow yet in Netpune,!!!-gotta go finally hear a plow on my street