Tough one, but I am probably leaning towards relaxing in that area off season
or curtailing the hours BUT if that's done and during a concert at the Pony
there's no spaces on your block what will you say? This is my entire point
about the compatibility/incompatibility of uses. Residences near or in the
middle of uses that draw high visitor traffic have issues. You will not be able
to solve them. I do not think anyone has.