From: "oakdorf" <oakd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 00:31:39
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Dog Park

my dog was attacked by a pit last week - my apparent drug dealing neighbors
here in OT. My dog on my yard - off leash and their maniac that can only walk
at night - apparently "got off his leash" (a chain).

My dog more or less unhurt (just scared ) trip to Asbury Vet neighbor comes
over next day to tell me that it wasn't their dog's fault - my dog was off a
leash.

I had a tenant that had what turned out 3 little pit puppies in one year they
chewed through a wood door with glass panels and attacked a neighbor's kid.

I do believe as well the owner is part of the problem.