The sprinkler system that your organization installed hasn't worked in years.

The dog park is exactly what is needed, because it's main use for the past 7
years that I've lived adjacent to it is a place where drugs are bought and
sold, street people use it as a open air bathroom, and the fountain is broken
and used as a garbage receptical.

The dog park will breath life into Liberty Square Park.